1946 Oldsmobile Coupe 76 Series FastBack!
TRUE “BARN FIND”
Owned By The Same Family Since New
– *Engine (Straight 6 Cylinder) has been rebuilt and just needs the carburetor installed. 86K on current odometer.
– No Documentation on the engine rebuild, Only Visibly Rebuilt!- New Tires
– New Spark Plugs
– Automatic Transmission
– Hydra-Matic Drive Transmission
– Heater- Front Turn Signals IN the bumper
– Original Dash & Radio AM/FM Push Button
– Only Rust is under the Front Driver’s Side Fender, About 2 inches Wide
– Front Split Windshield
– Extra Rear Window Glass
– Original Hub Caps
* Engine was totally rebuilt, but the son did not finish adding the carburetor. Marvel Mystery oil was placed in the engine to keep it ready till they started it
Kept indoors in Yakima, Washington which to those who know is a dry desert area.
No rust, but a fragment described above.
Very, very cool car for whatever project you may have in mind.
- There are no features available